| Save Recipe
| Share This Page
| Bookmark This Page
| Amazon Shopping
Turkish Delight (loukoumi) Recipe
Turkish Delight (loukoumi) Recipe, recipe, recipes, Turkish Delight (loukoumi) Recipe
Cream of tartar
Flavoring: rose, mastic, strawberry, orange or lemon
Food coloring (choice depends on flavoring used)
Toasted nuts, pistachios or almonds, chopped
- confectioner's sugar for dusting Dissolve sugar and cornstarch in water.
- Add cream of tartar.
- Boil to 220F.
- Cover pot the last 5 minutes.
- Add flavor and food color.
- Add nuts.
- Pour into oiled shallow pan.
- When cool, cut into squares and roll each piece in sifted powdered sugar.
- Store in plastic bag.