| Save Recipe
| Share This Page
| Bookmark This Page
| Amazon Shopping
Kiffles Recipe, recipe, recipes, Kiffles Recipe
(heaping) Sour Cream
- Cream butter, sour cream, and sugar.
- Add egg yolks, then flour.
- Knead with hands until well blended, adding a little more flour if needed.
- Divide dough into 6-8 sections, pat each into a flat piece, then chill.
- Roll out, between waxed paper, each section like a pie crust.
- Cut with a sharp knife ~ 4 cross cuts to make 8 triangles.
- Drop 1/2 teaspoon of prune butter onto each triangle, roll up starting at wide end.
- Put on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 375 degrees or till light brown.
- If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Even though these have very little sugar, they are fabulous.
- They even give Kolaches some stiff competition.